Monday, June 2, 2008

sneak peek of baby girl

so i had to get another ultra sound, because my doc thought i may have placenta previa. anyway, we decided to do the 3D/4D ultrasound. i felt like we were cheating a little bit, because we got some really good shots of her face. here they are!! she kept sucking on her arm, so in this one you can see her hand and stuff too.
in this one she's licking her arm! the ultrasound tech kept teasing me saying that i'm starving her and she's eating her own arm instead!!! i promise i'm eating enough! derek's pretty sure that she has my nose...i have to admit...it does look just like mine!
ok, i love this one...you can see her huge big oliverson lips!! her uncle jeff will be so proud! it's so weird that these pics can be taken. we live in an amazing time...i'm so excited to meet this little girl. the one big mystery that still remains is what color her hair is going to be. derek and i have both had dreams that she has lots of black hair. either way i'll be happy, but i have to admit that i'd be SO excited if she managed to get red hair!

9 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

That is SO cool. I've never had pictures of my babies like that! W O W!!! Can't wait to see her hair color. I hope all is well with you and that you're NOT placenta previa.

Christina Mangelson said...

Those are awesome. I never had it done but now I wish I would have.

Andrew and Candice Heaton said...

I love the 3-D ultrasounds. Did they do it at the hospital or did you go to an outside place? It is so amazing to see that she already looks like your other girls (And Derek)What did they find out about the placenta previa?

Unknown said...

congrats again! how fun! do you pay out of pocket for the 3-D ultrasounds? how does the work fill me in? I have always wanted one! The shots look great! I had Plancenta Abrubtion toward the end with Bella and was put on bed rest and then I had her two weeks early, I hope you don't get P.P. good luck!

The Hamlin Family said...

Those pictures are amazing. And it is crazy how the last one definitely looks like an "Oliverson"!!! I hope everything is going well. It was fun catching up on your blog.

Gunn said...

I think I TOTALLY missed the post that you were prego, or I just forgot since we are so far away. Those pics are crazy how much they make the baby look real. We just came home with ours and Ryan kept telling the girls that I had an alien in my tummy. What's the due date? Oh and did you see we are getting our Boy. Looks like you guys are going to have to go for number 5 right?

Shanna said...

Wow, that is crazy. It makes her look huge. Ya I would say she looks like your girls.

Bonnie said...

Those look incredible, what a cutie! I can't wait to meet her!

Shauna said...

Those are some amazing pics! I hope she has red hair too. Redheads make the best friends:)