Saturday, November 24, 2007

i'm going to be an aunt!!

kristina is pregnant! yay! i'm so happy! she and jeff have been married for almost 3 years, and she's wanted to have a baby for a long time now...i'm so happy for her and jeff. it's crazy that my little sis is going to be a mommy!!!! anyway, i can't wait! annie is kristina's "mini-me" and my parents think samantha looks alot like jeff, so i'm so anxious to see if kristina's baby will have red hair!!! we always tease them that they're going to have all redheaded kids! anyways, i've known for a few weeks that she was pregnant, but i had to wait until until she posted the news first. i knew she was going to take a pregnancy test, so i called to find out the results. she told me she didn't take the test yet...a few hours later she called and told me she was pregnant! she wanted to take more tests "to be sure" before telling anyone! i was so shocked and excited that i started screaming HOLY CRAP and WHAT THE HECK!! and then i started bawling! i cried like 4 times that day...i'm so happy for them!

3 comments:

The Hamlin Family said...

Yea...that' awesome. Especially since you and your sister seem so close!!! You are definitely going to spoil that little baby!!!

JoAnna Anderson said...

Yea!! I am so happy for all of you. You'll love being an Aunt espeically to your sisters kids...how fun!

Katie said...

I'm so happy you found me, Angie! Glad you are alive and well. You have the most beautiful girls- nice work! That's great to hear about Kristina being pregnant! Hooray!