Wednesday, January 16, 2008

more from the cruise

alright, i finally finished downloading the pics from the cruise. i've had some technical difficulty getting the videos to upload, but don't worry...they're worth waiting for!!! i've had some friends ask if i was ready to get back to my girls after the trip. the answer is YES! i actually missed them so much the whole time. it didn't help that there were tons of families on the cruise, so i kept seeing kids everywhere! AND derek and i kept talking about how much fun it would be to go on a trip like that with the kids too. oh, and it was so expensive to call home, so we didn't even call and check on them for 3 days. anyway, i missed them i have to admit!! thank you mom for taking such good care of them. too good of a job actually...katleyn told me she kinda wanted me to leave longer so grandma wouldn't have to go home!!the guys were acting like little kids when we got to the beach in cabo. it was hilarious watching them splash each other and try to throw each other in. oh, we almost died trying to get to the beach. we had to take a taxi to get there and our driver was insane. it was actually a big 12 passenger van and he was driving it like a little sports car. i was scared!this is a pic of all of us that sat at our table plus our two waiters. we loved joseph and ranilo...they were great. ranilo brought this napkin person to derek and asked if he thought it was a boy or girl. derek didn't know so ranilo put derek's hand on the napkin and pushed the spoon down. you'll have to try it to find out what happened. we all cracked up laughing so hard!! it was a good time.

4 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

Man, that looks like so much fun! Thanks for the info. on the meds. We are going in Aug. and I get sick making a U-turn in the car so I know I'll need something!

Olivia said...

Angie I just found your blog. You're girls are so beautiful!! I can't believe how big they are. Its so crazy how time flies. The cruise looked like alot of fun. Its so nice to get away isn't it. Loved seeing Kristina too. I'll have to tell melanie I saw her on your blog. I should invite you to mine but I need your email.

Jeff and Melina Burgess said...

Angie!
yea, i love blogging! We missed you guys at the party. It was fun to see everyone. Wow, what a fun cruise, I would love to do that with some friends.
Melina

JoAnna Anderson said...

Great pics because it really looks like you guys had a blast! Your smiles are so big. Thank you for your birthday email as well. Take care & hope to talk to you soon!