Wednesday, November 7, 2007

fried chicken anyone?

so, i have to brag. for the first time since derek and i got married i finally made fried chicken and country gravy!! yahoo!! his mom has shown me how to do it twice, and his sister has shown me once. i've attempted to make it about 20 times and failed miserably each time. so tonight was an awesome accomplishment! ha ha ha i didn't even have to call anyone for help. miracles. we (the girls and i) watched ratatouille about 3 times today, so maybe i was inspired!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Did you like how I was posting stuff from 3 weeks ago? I love that you got a blog, now we can see and hear about your cute family!

Shanna said...

I am so proud of you, but thanks a lot now Justin is craving it. I guess I know what I'll be making in the near future.

kristina said...

no way you're raising the bar-- now Jeff's gonna expect me to learn how someday. I'm just barely able to manage their lasagna!

Did you see little pops and swirls when you ate it?