Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

ok, so these pictures are in no specific order!! i just had to post this one...she has such blue eyes!! annie's not very happy about this...she really wanted to be the only one with blue eyes...she still tries to tell people that alexis's eyes are hazel!on thursday i had my hair cut and colored. oh, and i had my eyebrows colored and waxed too!! i LOVE the cut. i like the color too...i'm just still trying to get used to it. (if you can't tell, it's alot more brown than usual.)
annie wanted to be tinkerbell this year. we did a homegrown version, because i refused to spend $30+ on an official tinkerbell costume. so i asked kristina to made her tutu, and we found her some way cute fairy wings. i loved it...i think annie looked so cute!
our tradition is to have pizza on halloween. we had the evers and goates over for pizza and then we all went trick or treating together. this is my fabulous friend, allie, slicing up the pizza for the kids!!! (there used to be a pic here, but allie made me delete it off!!! apparently she doesn't allowed prego pics of herself!)

jack-o-lantern, hannah montana, monkey, belle, skeleton, vampire, lion, tinkerbell, batman (AKA: alexis, katelyn, creighton, samantha, ben, alex, amelia, annie, jackson)originally i had planned on sami being a witch for halloween, but she was having none of that. she loved getting all dressed up with makeup and stuff.alexis just chilled in the stroller while we trick or treated. this is the first time she sat up in the stroller, and she really liked it!!it was fun to have kate dress up like hannah montana, because she didn't even need a wig!!this is annie with 2 of her good little friends. (of course the boy is alex! he he he)

10 comments:

The Evers Family said...

I'm mad. Pictures of me are not allowed on other's blogs....or my own.

Edwards trio said...

Cute pics! Lexi is getting so chubby..cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute trick or treaters! We missed you this year! I love your new cut and color~you have sooo much hair girl!

JoAnna Anderson said...

Really cute halloween pics! I love your hair too...they style is darling & the color is great. You do have great hair!

kristina said...

Annie's tutu turned out pretty dang cute if I do say so myself. ;)

Melinda said...

Wow what a fun Halloween! You have got some adorable girls. Kristina did a great job on Annie's tutu. I agree. Good idea to have her make you one. Hmm seems like someone said they would make one for me as well. ;)OH and I love your new hair-do!

Ruth said...

Angie, next time you decide to cut your hair, think of me and how I would give anything to have nice hair like you. I wish I could somehow have all the hair you cut off glued onto my head! It's lovely on you long or short. LUCKY!

Shauna said...

WE have the cutest kids EVER!

Bonnie said...

Super cute! I would love a copy of that last pic with my Lexie in it!

Melanie said...

I WANTED TO CUT YOUR HAIR!! IT looks so cute. Good for you to take some time for yourself! The kids looked so cute in their costumes. I totally agree about the candy issue! So I've still been meaning to call,don't give up on me it will happen soon!! I think about it constantly just not at the right time! Are you still coming for Christmas?