Saturday, October 18, 2008

PICTURES

alexis and samantha are my little buddies. the past few weeks have been a little trying. nursing a baby and potty training do not go hand in hand. especially when you're trying to potty train samantha. BUT...we have made leaps and bounds. she hasn't pooped her pants for 2 days, and she only had one accident today (she was here with derek... ha ha ha totally joking honey!) we went running around town yesterday and today, and she did great. and she's sleeping through the night in underwear too. i called my mom the other day freaking out because i wanted to put sam back in diapers...i'm so glad she talked me out of it. anyway, she can be so sweat too..i mean, just look at her. what a cute, funny little kid!! and alexis is an angel. she has slept through the night every night for a week now...AMAZING! some nights she doesn't go to sleep until midnight, but midnight until 7:30am is sleeping through the night if you ask me. tonight she went to sleep at 9pm, so i'm curious to see if she wakes up in the middle of the night or not. oh, and she's been smiling alot more. anyway, i love my little baby girls.






annie went to a princess birthday party, and while she was there she got her hair done. i thought it looked so pretty. i need to learn how to do it like this.


8 comments:

Shanna said...

How cute little Annie is!! I swear Alexis does not look anything like I remember any of the other girls looking like. She has such a cute little smile and such chubba cheeks. It kind of reminds me of Allysah's chubba cheeks when she was a baby.

JaNeil said...

This is Dan's wife, JaNeil. You commented a few weeks ago on one of my blogs so I thought I would do the same. It is true we haven't met, but I just met your parents and siblings last year at Grandma's funeral. It looks like you have your hands full with 4 girls. I have my hands full with 2 boys. I hope to get a girl someday. I had the struggle with Lane potty training and nursing Owen at the same time. It is hard, but worth it when they finally say "I need to go pee" instead of you asking if they need to go constantly. Good luck!

The Evers Family said...

Alexis is growing up so fast. I am missing too much. I'm glad you didn't give up on the potty training. I can't wait to see you guys at the end of the week.

Anonymous said...

Such cute girls! Did your sister tell you we live by each other? I saw her in church last week-maybe you could visit her so I could see you too!:) Just a thought!

kristina said...

Those pictures of Alexis were crackin me up. Her cheeks are getting HUGE!! Cute little thing. I keep forgetting sam is only 2-- she looks lots older than that.

camille swain said...

Love the pictures of your girls.

Gwen said...

Your girls are so cute! I started potty training Penelope about a month ago, so I will soon feel your pain. Let me know if you have any good suggestions.

Mindylou said...

I love the new pictures of Alexis. Her personality really shines through. You are so lucky to have potty training go so well. Maybe I will send Riley over for the day.....