Wednesday, September 24, 2008

week 3, and the freakin' faucet

alright, i'm having a serious problem getting this posted on monday...but at least i have been weighing myself on monday.

i was down 3 more pounds this week!! yea me!
62 - 3 = 59 lbs to go...

i think i owe this to the stress of moving. i was about to kill someone yesterday. i had to go to lowe's twice on monday, and 3 times yesterday trying to get our stupid kitchen sink faucet figured out. we have a sweet PORTABLE dishwasher that hooks up to the faucet. anyway, we wanted a new nice faucet, but 5 trips to lowe's, unfortunately a few swear words, and 3 faucets later we realized we need to stick with the most basic faucet. now i just need to get the rest of our pictures hung and we are totally done moving. phew...

5 comments:

camille swain said...

Good for you. I'm happy you are losing the weight you want to. I wish I would have started right after I had Zade! Oh well, better late than never.

Carol Swift said...

Way to go with the weight loss! I'm working on it, too, and have lost five pounds so far. I think once you get in the "zone" of wanting to lose weight, it is a little easier, not much, but a little. You at least have the excuse of baby fat--mine is just plain, old fat. Sorry about the faucet. I hate messing with household repairs.

Unknown said...

congrats angie! Keep working hard. You are looking great! I am glad the moving is almost done!

Erin Marriott said...

You crack me up! I love how you explain things! Good for you, you're amazing with this weight loss! Losing weight is the hardest thing to do, you're doing awesome. Glad you're getting moved in and settled. p.s. I also love the HGTV channel, good job on all the projects!

Melinda said...

Hey Angie!
I found you through Sue's blog. I've really got to thank her for all these family members I'm finding. Here us (Kirk)-Heatons have been blogging along only checking on each other and there is such a wide world of bloggers out there I never knew about...and in my own extended family no less. YAY! I'm so happy to find you. You have such a cute fam! What cute girls. I'm so excited. Can I add you to my list? Hope to hear from you soon.
-Mindy