- derek went to the byu game.
- we ate at panera bread (with allie and shauna), star burger, wheatfields (with allie, mitch and shauna), a mexican place i can't remember the name of (with chris and april), and i'm sure there are others i'm forgetting.
- i went to trader joe's with allie and shauna.
- derek and i went to a movie... i think it was "the next three days" (we liked it.)
- when we checked into our hotel room all the regular rooms were taken so we got upgraded to a pent house for the same price as a regular room!!
- we visited derek's old office.
- derek visited his professors and some friends.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Trip to Omaha
Derek's friend/old boss from Omaha called him up and asked if he wanted to go to the BYU v Creighton basketball game. well, obviously the answer was yes. so derek and i planned a little trip to omaha. it was good timing because my parents were out for thanksgiving, so they stayed a week longer and took care of our girls. (thanks a ton!!) it was so weird being back in omaha. i love that city!! it is a great place, and it will always have a place in my heart! law school was stressful, but such a good time in our lives. i have very fond memories of that time and place. it was perfect timing for us to go visit too... allie and mitch were getting ready to move to utah so shauna was there to help with the packing. anyway, here are a few highlights of our trip.