Thursday, February 21, 2008

a day at the fabulous museum in lincoln

on tuesday my friend, shauna, and i took our kids to lincoln (about 45 minutes from omaha). in lincoln there's a giant children's museum, and we thought i would be good for all of us to get out of the house...especially since the kids didn't have school for so many days. anyway, the kids had a great time. shauna's little boys are alex (who is annie's age) and ben (who is a year older than samantha). annie and alex are best friends in the whole world!! they love each other. shauna and i have a secret hope that someday annie and alex will get married!!!

3 comments:

The Hamlin Family said...

Sounds like tons of fun. I wish we had something like that here. What a good way to escape the FREEZING COLD you are having there. How do you live in it??? I get cold here sometimes, and that doesn't even compare!!! Although, it does get really hot here, so I guess you just adjust to the type of weather where you are living...right???

The Kahumokus said...

That sounds like tons of fun. I should check out if we have something like that around here. I can't believe how cold it gets where you live. I'm such a wimp.

It's good to know you're into arranged marriages too! If only they'd work out!!!

Becks said...

ok ill tell her u said that and yes i am realllllllllll... busy! ahah jk
luv ya
peaceeeee!