Sunday, December 2, 2007

all she wants for christmas is her 2 front teeth

katelyn's top 2 teeth have been loose for-ev-er. finally last night at about 10pm she got out of bed and told me that one of her teeth was driving her crazy. i told her i could pull it out, but she would have to be tough. so she got annie up so they could hold hands. i got a paper towel and pulled on her tooth. it popped a little and she freaked out...she could taste blood and that grossed her out. i told her one more pull would get it out. so she grabbed annie's hands and said, "just do it...annie, i'm going to squeeze really tight." so i pulled and it popped out. kate started laughing and crying at the same time...it was so cute. then she tried talking and she kept saying her S's with a lisp! we all started cracking up every time she talked!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

ANGIE!!!!! what the heck I haven't heard from you in forever!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow i'm so glad you found me! We're still in Vegas. are you? I can't even remember the last time I saw you! So glad that we can catch up!!!

kristina said...

So cute! Are you having the requisite dinner of corn on the cob tonight?

The Hamlin Family said...

Oh boy...I can't wait. Pulling teeth always freaked me out!!! Matt better be good at it. Sounds like you are a pro. Crazy snow/ice storm. Glad you guys (and your car) are ok!!!

The Kahumokus said...

Oh, I love the holding hands part of that story. What sisterly love.